ONE Club Rules
ONE Club RULES: Eldorado Gaming
1. Application for membership and participation in the ONE Club indicate acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. ONE Club members must be 21 or older and not on any self-exclusion, exclusion or management-exclusion list to join the ONE Club. Membership is free.
3. Applicants are required to present a valid, unexpired, state-issued photo identification, Government issued Passport, Military ID or a Government issued Green Card to sign up for a ONE Club card, requesting a PIN change, or any information regarding their accounts. Valid state-issued photo identification is also required when redeeming reward dollars at any point of sale.
4. ONE Club membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Accounts, membership cards, and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Only members listed on the ONE Club account may receive account information or engage in any transaction(s) relating to the ONE Club account.
5. ONE Club members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining the ONE Club you give permission for Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (“ERI”) and its properties, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as, “ERI”) to send mail, e-mail, and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you have provided your telephone number. If your address or other information changes, please visit Guest Services at your home property to update.
6. Reward Dollars are valid with a trip in the 12 month period from the date earned.
7. There is a maximum of $5,000 Reward Dollars on a ONE Club account at any given time.
8. ONE Club cards are the property of ERI and must be returned upon request.
9. ERI is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communication.
10. Each ONE Club member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to the member’s account and a username and password for his/her online ONE Club account. Members are responsible for keeping their account information secure, including passwords, PIN numbers, and security responses. It is against our policy for any guest to use a card that is not theirs, or to share their card with others. Any misuse of the ONE Club to earn or redeem Reward Dollars or Tier Points will result in forfeiture of Tier Status and Club Benefits and potential cancellation of your ONE Club account.
11. All benefits, including Tier Points and Reward Dollars, are based upon member’s rated level of play. All Tier Points and Reward Dollars are subject to review and verification by ERI.
12. ONE Club Tier Point evaluations are done on a rolling 12-month basis and statuses are valid for a 12-month period. Tier level review will occur on the anniversary date of the last upgrade. Tier upgrades will occur once the next tier is achieved within any 12-month moving window.
13. ONE Club Tiers:
President (15,000 + Tier Points)
Gold (4,000 – 14,999 Tier Points)
Silver (500 – 3,999 Tier Points)
Bronze (0 – 499 Tier Points)
14. Tier Points have no redeemable value and are utilized as a measurable tool for club status only.
15. Tier Points and Reward Dollars have no cash value.
16. Tier Points and Reward Dollars are non-transferable, including death or divorce.
17. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, Program Benefits, Program Regulations, Eligibility, Tier point and Reward Dollar accumulation, and all other matters regarding the ONE Club program are the exclusive discretion of ERI whose decisions are final.
18. ERI reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel the ONE Club program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Reward Dollars and other ONE Club benefits are not guaranteed.
19. ERI reserves the right to deny or revoke any ONE Club membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or ERI as determined in the sole discretion of ERI.
20. ERI reserves the right to refuse Reward Dollars and coupon redemptions if the true cardholder is not present or if coupons or Reward Dollars have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
21. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be resolved by ERI, whose decision shall be final.
22. ONE Club use and associated benefits are subject to various state governmental rules, regulations, and policies which may vary by jurisdiction and which may affect requirements for card use and benefits granted or redeemed. In any case where there is a conflict between these Official Rules and an individual State requirement, the State requirement will apply.
24. Any and all taxes related to ONE Club member’s receiving any type of award is the sole responsibility of the guest.
25. Reward Dollars cannot be used for gratuities.
26. Reward Dollar values may vary by game type.
27. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from a malfunction, operator errors or any reason it deems valid.